Translation Corner (hereinafter referred to as “the Business”), recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and in the provision of translation and any other services, endeavors to the appropriate use and management, as well as the correct and safe protection, of all personal information.
The Business works to prevent the breach of personal information held by the Business through the act of taking necessary and appropriate security measures.
INQUIRIES RELATED TO HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Business responds appropriately to inquiries or complaints from persons regarding either the handling of personal information or the Business’ management system regarding personal information management. Requests from persons for the disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of the use of personal information will be accepted and dealt with promptly.
THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Business collects personal information of persons for the following purposes:
- Handling and responding to requests for quotations and inquiries regarding the Business’ services.
- Contacting users of the Business’ services and providing information regarding the Business’ services (newsletters, mailing lists, etc.).
- Accepting applications and contacting applicants for employment or staffing.
- Understanding and analyzing access of the Business’ website.
- Developing a database for the Business’ production of business documents (used after transformation into data from which it is impossible to identify any particular name).
Notification will be given at the time of collection in case that other collection purposes relating to the Business’ services arise.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Business does not disclose personal information to third parties other than those for which it has received prior permission from the persons concerned. However, in the following circumstances, there are cases where those responsible for the protection of personal information have a responsibility to make the disclosure.
- When disclosure is demanded by public agencies requiring disclosure for the public good, or by public agencies such as the police, or when there has been a governmental or judicial request or order.
- In cases recognized as legal exceptions.
- When an emergency threatens human health or property.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND RELATED INQUIRIES